Description of Aramis Divin Calone Perfume:
- Aramis Divin Calone is a fragrance for men from the Chypre Perfumes collection.
- Aramis Divin Calone perfume was launched by Aramis in 1977. This fragrance was created by Bernard Chant.
- The fragrance starts with top notes of aldehydes, orange, lavender, labdanum, bergamot and lemon.
- The middle notes are natural and consist of cloves, cinnamon, jasmine, caraway and pine leaf.
- The fragrance ends with a base of labdanum, leather, amber, patchouli, musk, oakmoss and cedarwood for an oriental finish.
- Because of its classic scent and traditional exterior, men have been searching for this fragrance since its early days in the seventies.
About the brand:
- Known as the first high-end Galle fragrance to be sold in department stores, Aramis Divin Calone continues to be a cornerstone of the Estée Lauder Companies as a leading brand in the men's fragrance and personal care industry.
- Throughout its journey, this brand has maintained its position, its global ranking among brands, and its classic designs, designing a range of perfumes and personal care that embody classic masculinity and ultimate sophistication.
Information on Aramis Divin Calone Perfume:
- Brand Aramis
- men's sex
- Product Type Perfume
- Category Perfumes
- Your perfume personality is attractive
- aromatic family
- Size 100 ml
- Year of release 1977
- Notes: rose, lily of the valley, frankincense, carnation, cinnamon, jasmine, caraway, oak, cistus, leather, amber, patchouli, musk, oak moss, cedar
- Concentration Eau de Cologne
- Top notes: aldehydes, orange, artemisia, lavender, galbanum, sweet lemon, lime
- Middle notes: carnation, cinnamon, jasmine, caraway, oak
- Base notes: Cistus, leather, amber, patchouli, musk, oak moss, cedar
Aramis Divin Cologne perfume - 100 ml