Description for Cartier - Declaration Essence - Eau de Parfum:
- Declarsion by Cartier Citrus Aromatic for Men.
- Declaration was launched in 2001.
- The fragrance opens with lemon and lime in a citrusy atmosphere full of energy while giving way to orange blossoms and tea leaves to lower their focus with something softer and floral.
- Red geranium and lavender complement the botanical flair while warm pine and sensual musk form a strong alluring component.
- Finally, vetiver and sandalwood lend their earthy sweetness to a light and airy fragrance that brings to mind long walks in a rustic setting.
About the brand:
- Cartier is a French luxury goods group that designs, manufactures, distributes and sells jewelry and watches.
- Founded in Paris in 1847 by Louis Francois Cartier,
- The company operates more than 200 stores in 125 countries and is one of the world's most recognized manufacturers of luxury goods.
- With its expansion in the world of perfumes
- The luxury house has achieved even more success, creating fragrances and personal care products that continue to attract its global client base.
Information on Cartier Perfume - Declaration Essence - Eau de Parfum:
- Brand Cartier
- men's sex
- Product Type Perfume
- Category Perfumes
- Your perfume personality is masculine
- aromatic family
- Size 100 ml
- Year of release 2001
- Ingredients: Petit Green, Fresh Herbs, Iris, Sandalwood, Musk, Birch, Iverina Peach, Cardamom, Moss, Rosewood, India Najib
- Concentration Eau de Toilette
- Top notes: sweet lemon, orange, cedar
- Middle notes: Birch, Evrina peach, Cardamom
- Base notes: moss, rosewood, India Najib
Cartier - Declaration Essence - 100 ml - Eau de Parfum