Givenchy Amarige - Eau de Toilette - 50 ml
Description of Givenchy Amarige - Eau de Toilette:
In 1991 Givenchy released a new distinctive fragrance called Amarige .
The top notes of the perfume highlight the notes of mandarin, peach, neroli, rosewood, and plum.
The heart of the Givenchy Amarige perfume consists of floral notes of black currant, acacia, gardenia, tuberose, and mimosa flower.
Base notes blend with warm notes of cedarwood, amber, vanilla, sandalwood, musk and tonka bean.
Amarge Perfume by Dominique Ropion A true innovator in perfumery, Ropion strives for perfection with each new fragrance.
Amarige is a soft, sensual and romantic fragrance that deserves to be a mainstay in your perfume collection.
About the brand:
Givenchy , the French luxury fashion and perfume house, founded in 1952, continues to leave an indelible mark in the fashion sector. Today
The brand is known worldwide for its high-end clothing, accessories, fragrances and cosmetic designs.
Perfume information on Givenchy Amarige - Eau de Toilette:
- Brand Givenchy
- female sex
- Product Type Perfume
- Category Perfumes
- Your perfume personality is attractive
- floral aromatic family
- Size 50 ml
- Year of release 1991
- Notes: bergamot, gardenia, carnation, jasmine, cassia, mimosa, orchid, false acacia, rose, raspberry, black ruffle, tuberose, ylang-ylang flower, amber, woody notes, musk, sandalwood, tonka bean, vanilla cedar wood
- Concentration Eau de Toilette
- Top notes: tangerine, orange blossom, perch, plum, rosewood, violet
- Middle notes: gardenia, carnation, jasmine, cassia, mimosa, orchid, false acacia, rose, red berries, black ruffle, tuberose, ylang-ylang
- Base notes: amber, woody notes, musk, sandalwood, tonka bean, vanilla, cedarwood