Description of Make Over Translucent Loose Powder:
- Absorb excess sebum from the skin to make it velvety smooth. ▫️
- It prevents oxidation of foundation and concealer to keep them in place for longer without coverage. ▫️
- Hide pores and expression lines. ▫️
- It does not plan under the eye and does not appear wrinkles due to the small size of its atoms. It gives a simple and light illumination on the face and illuminates it in some areas. Its shade is transparent: suitable for fair skin.
Methods of use and a transparent scattered make-over:
- It can be used alone on the entire face after applying moisturizing cream or after foundation.
- It can also be used as a makeup finishing touch. -
- It can be used to transform cream lipstick into a matte finish, by applying a light tissue to the lips and then applying powder. Using the brush over the napkin -
- Used to increase the density of eyelashes and fix the mascara for a longer period, and after applying the mascara, apply a layer of powder to the eyelashes using a clean mascara brush, then put another layer of mascara
- Make-up Baking Technique Apply generously under the eye to prevent dark shadows from scattering, then remove after shadow application with a fan brush using a makeup sponge or powder brush with he-she
Make Over Translucent Loose Powder 22 (1002)